I’m getting married and looking for bespoke wedding flowers. How should I get in touch?
Congratulations! We would love to work with you to create a memorable experience for you and your guests. Please email us with information about your day and we will prepare a quote: email@example.com
Do you offer a bespoke bouquet service?
Absolutely. For bespoke orders please call us on 016125260 and one of our designers will be happy to help.
I need a floral stylist for an event or photoshoot. Is this a service you offer?
Yes, we love to create floral installations for events, films, stage and photoshoots. Please get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
I have an issue with a delivery I placed or received.
We’re sorry to hear that. For any delivery issues please call us 01625260 or email email@example.com.
Do you have any tips on how best to care for my bouquet?
- To get the best out of your bunch, we always encourage our customers to remove the flowers from the cellophane & paper packaging as soon as possible.
- Trim 3-5cm from the stems & always cut at an angle, this increases the surface area that allows water to go inside the stem & re-hydrate them.
- We recommend to wash your vase clean every 2-3 days, re-trim the stems & re-fill with fresh water to help keep your flowers fresher for longer.
- We use the finest grade and quality flowers, this means that sometimes we may have to substitute one or more flowers in a bouquet for something of equal cost & aesthetic value, in order to make the best bouquet for you.
- We try to ensure that our flowers will last and look great for at least 5-7 days. Some flowers we send in bud, so that the recipient can enjoy the whole process of the intricate buds blooming into flowers.
- With the right care, some hardy stems like Eucalyptus can last for 10+ days, or even longer if you choose to dry them. Others, like Peonies or Garden Roses, can often have a naturally shorter vase life.
Where do you source your flowers?
We buy 90% of our foliage from Irish suppliers year round, and in Autumn our dried flowers are sourced in Ireland. In the growing season, the flowers we use in our bouquets are sourced in Ireland.
All of our packing is compostable using a heat compost.